Ciku Muiruri of Busted Quits Classic 105

28/11/2013
The great female controversial formerly Classic 105 radio presenter, Ciku Muiruri has quit her job today. Ciku wrote on her facebook page that she is quitting her Classic 105 Overdrive show and did not give details on her new career or what she plans to do after.
This is her statement
  
My dear, dear friends ... I have been on this radio journey for an amazing 15 years. Capital FM, Kiss 100, Easyfm and now Classic 105. What a ride!!!!
I’m so thankful for the laughs, the tears, the lessons, the amazing people I have spoken to and the amazing people I have met. But alas, it is time to hang up my headphones and switch off my microphone. Hellen Keller said that
the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – They must be felt with the heart.
I will always love radio, my first love, but next year I will seek new adventures, new challenges, new experiences… I’m following my heart to the next chapter of my life. Keep it locked to Classic 105 - It will always rule!!! My friends, my colleagues, thanks for the awesome ride. Tune in to overdrive everyday till Xmas for my last month of endless
LAUGHS, sheer nostalgia and fun with the best Busted shows EVER! I might even dig out the one where MY boyfriend was cheating! Waaahhhh!
Only on Classic 105, No 1 for Soul and Great Hits! Love you, God bless. Always follow your heart!

Share on Google Plus

About Walexx

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com