Octopizzo Has A Crush on Miss Karun!!

03/07/2014
It is not easy for one to open up in public easily but Namba Nane artiste Octopizzo however did that yesterday. He share a photo of Miss Karun who he had done a hit song nini with her sometime back.
This is what Octo had to say about her( Opening up)

"And my #WCW goes to the one and only Karun,the Chemistry on that Nini Video Shoot(Cameo),wacha tu!!,I wasn't used to gals making me blush, and I wasn't sure why she even was making me blush.But my crush was on her Confidence,A slow smile spread across her lips,I liked her but I never wanted her to know,coz we were at work..
Butterflies??? Naah.. I feel the whole zoo inside me when I see you.. SEMA KUFUNGUA ROHO heheehh
#Hala_atcha _BuoY
#ItsNambaNaneVSeverybody"


Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com