Chidi Benz Beats Up Fellow Artist Ray C

16/07/2014
Police in Tanzania are under order to arrest rapper Chidi Benz who is believed to have allegedly beaten his fellow artist Ray C at her residence.
According to bongo5, the Ray C claims she was attacked by Chidi Benz (on Thursday) after an attempt to ask him join the campaign to educate the youth on matters of drug abuse. She told police that Chidi Benz allegedly struck her and destroyed her property.
“Frankly speaking, he attacked me on Thursday night and beat me up and destroyed my property. Am wondering why he attacked me at night and who even showed him where I live. I was only seeking him concerning a show to educate the youth on matters of drug abuse and he misunderstood maybe because drugs have him confused.” Ray c Said.
“It should be the drugs because he is not okay. He is now been looked for by the Police and I know that he will hide but one day he will be caught. Tanzanians need to assist the Police in locating him because he is not in a good state “.
Ray C in Hospital
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com