Dj Mo Opts Out of Subsequent Groove Awards After Winning In This Year's..

10/06/2014
Ntv’s Crossover Dj Toppa de top Dj Mo Announced that he will not be participating in next years Groove Awards, paving way for other young and upcoming deejays to get recognition. Sammy Muraya(Dj Mo) scooped the Dj of the year Award in 2014 Groove Awards, to complete a hat trick of the gospel awards.
Having achieved that, the popular deejay and husband to Size 8 has humbly bowed out of any further nominations in the best Dj category. He has the Award three times in row. This is what he had to say on an interview with the People Newspaper:
“I want to thank all those who voted for me. I am very grateful. However, this is my last year. Next year, I will not be participating in the category for best gospel DJ. I will leave it for new and upcoming acts. I am not the first gospel DJ to win the award three times in a row. The first was DJ Moz. Now I want to pass on the banner to others, to help nurture new talent.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com