Zakah of Ukoo Flani Mau Mau Gets Born Again

06/08/2014

Zakah of Ukoo flani mau mau has finally seen the light and has decided to give his life to Jesus.
The hardcore hip hop veteran who is also a producer said he has been seeing vision of him preaching the word of almighty God:
He is the latest secular artist to turn to gospel and do the work of God.
In an interview with Mdundo.com he said:


“I have been seeing visions of me preaching the word of God for a while now. As much as I tried to avoid them, it proved impossible as the visions persisted….I often found myself writing gospel lyrics I don’t know how but am sure God was trying to talk to me to accept and respond to the calling. My album ‘Desturi’, was set to drop come the end of this year, and it still will, but now expect more positive music than before and more gospel inspired lyrics in my hip hop.”

We wish him all the best in his new endevours.


Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com