Meet Chyzen Dee One of The Voices in Kuna Sheng Remix Mombasa Version

04/111/2013
Chyzen Dee is one of the artists who are in the Kuna Sheng Remix Mombasa Version.
When we had a chance to talk to him, this is what he said;
 
"Chyzen Dee Chizenga a.k.a the kichwa from VICHWA 4 CRUE
 Most of my tracks are recorded at Rickfrank records under producer Ricky.
 I have attended several interviews and currently was at Baraka fm.
 One unique thing with me is that most of my tracks I write at the studio,record on that same day and leave Mr. Producer does his things.

  Music is me."

Chyzen Dee has done tracks such as Next level, Vunja Speaker,Utaipataje and Club anthem

We concluded that this is real talent that needs to be nurtured. You will get to listen to him when Kuna Sheng Remix Mombasani version is out. He is alongside Ohms Law Montana,Kaa la Moto,Rap Dem and Ordinare Bingwa.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com