Official Apology To Our Fans Over the Article of Top 10 Videos Last Week.

28/08/2014

Our Mombasa music industry is growing and Cityville Mombasa has no need to be part of the hindering bandwagon.
'Maji ukiyavulia nguo lazima uyaoge'(If you undress to take a bath, you ve to). There is this article I wrote  about the TOP10 videos in the coast last week on 18/08/2014. I am sorry for our fans that honestly I did not do my analysis well and research on the videos I posted.
Now for those asking through our contacts for why other videos are left out like 'Mia kwa mia' by Kaa la Moto ft Jaystar Afrobeat and Fat S ft Rich Mavoko Nakumbuka zamani, I honestly agree the videos are great and could ve been in the top ten.
There is this controversy however that I ve to address. The video Siwezi by Shembwana Masauti which people are searching for is not in any video sharing platform like dailymotion or youtube and am sorry that I had to post it as a top 10 video.
The source of the top videos could be misleading and now I give you a chance to watch all this videos and vote for your top 10 videos which I will post on Friday: This videos are all on youtube.


1-Amoury Beybe Ft Nyota- Baridi(Digital Pictures)

2-Doctor Rico ft |Kingsting-Coast shwari

3-Dazlah-Bangereba

4-Kaa la Moto Ft Jaystar- Mia kwa Mia

5-Rojo mo ft cannibal-Sababu ya Mziki

6- Benso ft Miss GG- Phonto

7-Doctor Rico- Neutral

8-Sis-p –Tabasamu(Doctored pictures)

9-Ali B –Yele yele

10 - Odinareh Bingwa- Paper (Bee Entertainment)

11-Kassamoney ft C de-Oh My God (Bee Entertainment)

12- Fat S ft Rich Mavoko- Nakumbuka Zamani

13- Odinareh Bingwa ft Ohms Law- Make a Name

14- Brown Wawili pekee-  Nimebadilika

15- Sleem G Outa Limits- Mama

16- Kassamoney ft Qraps& Elsie- Hip hop Thugz Day

 17- Benso ft Lady Bree- Naogopa

18- Dogo Richie- Sijasahau

19- Rap Dem ft Coast All Stars- Jitambulishe Remix

20- Shamaniz- Ndoto
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com