Why Do Radio Stations play The same Playlists? Give your views

07/08/2013
I have noticed for some time now that all the commercial radio stations in Coast  that I can tune in to seem to have the same play lists.  You see, I'm a bit of a channel surfer, when I hear a song I don't like or that has been over-played I will change station.
I tuned sometime last week to some radio station and they were playing certain songs, I changed to another and they were playing almost the same songs. Its actually a different order of the same songs.
I want to know what exactly is going on here.  Why are all the commercial radio stations playing from the same play list, sometimes in a different order.
Leave your comments down here on what you think about this.
Share on Google Plus

About Walexx

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com