A Million Records CEO Khalid Producer Wants To Relocate From Coast

04/07/2014
A million records has had few controversies in the last two months. The label’s CEO Khalid producer wants to relocate to Nairobi or Tanga whichever suits best. We do not know why he has made up his mind but it seems he wants to change the environment.
He wrote on his facebook wall that he wishes to get somebody and partner with him or her.
This is what he said:

"I have finally made up my mind.I'm going to relocate either to nairobi or Tanga.I want to set up one big production house 4 both audio & video.Among the facilities i want to purchase is a Red camera, among other equipments.If its nairobi then i need a partner.if its Tanga,I already have one.2M is my initial investment figure. I'm not so sure when will this happen but it will depend on many issues including who the partner is & how can we merge.God willing,it might be next month or even next year,who knows.I'm still working on the logistics.Any intrested party in Nairobi-just holla @me."

 

Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com