Ohm's Law Montana, the Future of Kenyan Hiphop.

19/08/2013
Ohm's Law Montana Started raping way back in High School (KHAMISI BOYZ). He represented the school in a rap competition in 2009 to nationals. He proceeded to the street with the believe that Real hip hop is in the street.
This year he was featured in 237 cypher in Nairobi at Chuo Recordz which the video is  out. He has a single track called 'streetstarr' that is in top ten count down in Ghetto radio.  . He is a freelance artist, recording in any established studio. He has shared the stage with established artists like Rabbit, Octopizzo, Anonymous Vedette, Hustler Jay MauMau, Prezzo, Redsan, Jaguar, Cannibal and many more. He has been in different cyphers in  the country one of them being hiphop thursday aired by Gates Mgenge in Pwani fm. He says "I am inspired by the Late E-sir, 2pac, BIG en Immortal. I respect every hip hop  artist." His hood is Roneyside-Pinkland[Mshomoroni].
"I believe I can  change the Hip hop scene if I get that Support. . I believe hiphop is my lifestyle. I rap what I do, what I go through in life and hip-hop is real. Hiphop is a trinity embracing organization spirituality and endurance...COASTAL HIP-HOP 4EVER. . ."This are his last words as we talk to him. Listen to his song here 
All the best Ohm's law click here to listen to it
Share on Google Plus

About Walexx

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com