Emmy Kosgey Wins International Gospel Act 2013 Award at the BEFFTA

29/10/2013
Kenyan/Nigerian Gospel artiste Emmy Kosgey lately has been in the media as from doing a flashy wedding with Nigerian Tycoon Pastor Anselm Madubuko. She is in the limelight again after she was named the Best International Gospel Act 2013 at the BEFFTA (Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts) Awards UK 2013.

The Former kenyan songstress dedicated the award to her newly wedded husband and thanked all her fans for making it possible,

“It is a great feeling, it one of the biggest awards I have ever received. I see it an award that gives me global recognition not only for my music but the impact it has created globally. It also goes to recognise other things that I have done as an artiste for the community. I’m so honoured. I give glory to God. I would like to thank my hubby, family and fans for their endless support. And to the government, I dedicate this to them for making a mark globally.”

Emmy Kosgey was only the only Kenyan/Nigerian to be nominated for the awards and she did us proud and brought the trophy home. She is expected in Nairobi today before she heads back to Lagos which is her new home now.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com