Closure of E-30 records Makes Mogengesani Artist Rap Dem Get Bullied on Social Media.


14/10/2013
After the indefinite closure of E-30 record label Mtwapa, now the story has turned to a different person.
Eric Bizzo the CEO of E-30 records wrote on his wall that the record label should R.I.P. He mention though that the tracks that had not been released will be out as the studio ends.
He however mentioned Rap Dem's name in his status which I suppose now has brought a different turn of things.
People are Pitying Rap Dem on social Media making her becoming sentimental.
This came as the owner of the facebook account Habari za Mombasa Usanii wrote about E-30 records unconditional closure.
There could be a maybe a beef cropping due to this, I though cannot guarantee that. But have a look at how the conversation went down and judge for yourself.


Tonny Triger: Ni wakati mwengine tunamlaza marehemu mchangani.Tunamregesha mrehemu E-30 recoeds mavumbi majivuni mchangani alikotoka.Amen amen amen lalla pema peponi.Ukifika mbinguni E-30 tusalimie Jikoni records,Tabasam na Green house records bila kusahahu G stone ya malindi.Waambie wasanii wa Coast tuliwapenda lakini mungu aliwapenda zaidi

 Rap Dem: nyinyi ni kuropoka tu simuniulize kwanza tabia mbaya sana i say.
 Tonny Triger @ Rap Dem.On Serious note jokes kando sasa.Poleni wasanii wa E-30 Kama ni kweli imefungwa kama ni uvumi poleni pia.I know how it feels kwa studio kufungwa na kupoteza kazi zako.Poleni its part of life just relax n take it easy.

Rap Dem: ata kwanza jueni plans za mtu na studio yake, before mwanze kuropoka ka walevi here, and again am a big gal, E~30 HAIKUA IMENISIGN I KNOW HATERS WANACELEBRATE BUT I PITY YOUR DIRTY MOUTHS WHICH MAYB SEEN TO BE ABLESSING TO ME, TO YOUR INFORMATION STUDIO HUA ZINANIFUATA HADI MLANGONI, I HAD NO CHOICE, I KNOW HOW TO KEEP A SECRECT AND ERIC BIZZO I TOLD U SO, SO STOP SYMPATIZING TO RAP DEM.

Tonny Triger: @ RAP DEM penye nia kuna mafanikio dadangu huu sio mwisho wa safari.I always say if u fall down stand again n say i will be better than my past.

Rap Dem: u cal urself Trigger pity urself advise urself and so on, sina shida ya studio kabsaa their is a thing u dont understand here.... and now acha kunihurumia sina shida ya studio, pili shida si kurecord mnavyodhania...

Tonny Triger: Lines r drown kwa war never cross my line.
If someone gat a promble with me bring it on.You dnt wana let the hell break loose on you.I gues u know who ua dealing with my dear?

Tonny Triger: Sipotezi mdu kuushinda na mtoto wa bata.Jibu ukitaka nyamaza lakini ujue nimekupa jibu.Dnt mess with me mimi si size yako kaa ukijijua hilo.


Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com