Songstress Akothee Wishes Her Daughter Best of Luck in Her Exams

05/10/2015

Mombasa based songstress Akothee has been in the limelight for the past few months with her story very inspiring especially to the young girls. The Shengerera Mama hitmaker who was married at Fourteen and now a mother of Five cant hide but share her motherly love as she wishes her daughter best of luck in the KCSE Exams.

She had this to say on Facebook:

"My copy cut is sitting for her final exams as well , success my firstborn , my pride my everything , I believe you did your best , I will embrace everything you will bring at home, all the best Vesha bundle of joy ‪#‎shengerera‬ ‪#‎teambigfive‬"
Cityville Mombasa also wishes Vesha and all Candidates the best of luck in the 2015 KCSE and KCPE exams.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com