TPF's Former Contestant Ng'ang'alito Gets Married

29/08/2013
Former TPF Contestant Ngangalito marries childhood sweetheart secretly.
The singer made the revelation to Standard's Heads Up, saying that he wedded a while back. He also revealed that they have a 2 year old daughter. He also revealed that he had gone into business, setting up a hair and beauty parlour at Dagoretti corner. “I permanently set up shop in Nairobi.
I have really tried to keep my private life as secret as I can but ladies need to know that I’m now married to the girl I had been dating since Form Two and we have a two-year-old daughter,” he said. 
 Ng’ang’a says he has tried to keep his life a secret as much as he can but it is time for ladies to know that he is married to the girl who he has dated since he was in Form Two.
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com