Khaligraph in the Beef Octo-Bamboo!!

5/7/2013
A beef started sometime last month between Bamboo and Octopizzo. With some confusing circumstances The hit rapper Khaligraph Jones also got involved in this beef with Octopizzo. He doesnt say though that he is siding with Bamboo to outdo Octo. Bamboo though kept mentioning and saying is the future of Kenyan hip hop is Khaligraph Jones.
 But the rapper Khaligraph recently took to Facebook to air his opinion on the beef and this is what he had to say:

"Okay first of, am not beefing with Octopizzo. Me n Octopizzo started doing music at the same time on the same platform which dates back to around 2008 and I Admit that after some incident we have never been into speaking terms.
At some point he claimed he didn’t know who I Was at some interview and considering the fact that I had been supporting him even before he blew up, I decided to withdraw from the whole vibe coz I Didn’t want it to look like I was tryna ride on his fame 
or something.
What is ur take on Bamboo Comparison
Khaligraph:  Recently bamboo compared the two of us and he said he thinks I was better, I appreciated the fact that he thought so coz that was his opinion but that made Octopizzo to retaliate by throwing punches. I have been sidelining myself from that issue but its seems the Kenyan media loves controversy so they started putting up headlines stating that I was targeting Octo on my latest jam on my latest track called f#CK off. I Know Octopizzo doesn’t like me but I don’t think it would be right to diss or even beef with
him. I respect his work since music be his hustle so I just let him be, he shouldn’t feel intimidated by me coming up. I’m not here to steal his shine or something, am here to take KENYAN Music to the next level"

Now you got it. Khaligraph himsef said it
Share on Google Plus

About Anonymous

He is the CEO of Cityville Mombasa. Reach him on 0728622801 or gangsta6g@gmail.com